Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I apologize!

Dear reader, I realize that I have been on a tangent for the last couple of months.  Seems like everything is EMSD#63, Williams or Clay this or EMSD#63, Williams or Clay that.

I apologize for this prolonged adventure but I wanted to see just how far Dr. Clay was willing to go or how long the board or district’s attorneys would let him talk.  The level of written freewheeling public conversation with a school superintendent is rare and I wanted to take advantage of this opportunity for as long as it lasted. 

My intention is to return to my initial track as quickly as possible.

In the mean time, I can only ask you to stick with me to see where the Williams contract and Clay hiring stories take us. You never know, there may even be a surprise ending.

Wouldn’t be the first time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure what your "initial track" was intended to be, but after reading your recent posts, I hope you have something better to do than to continue to disseminate these ridiculous, trumped up allegations over nothing. If you are so concerned with the operation of the school districts in your area, then you should let the administrators do their jobs and stop wasting their time reacting to your muck-raking rumors and innuendo.

Kenneth Butterly said...

Anon: August 13, 2010 10:35 AM,

Can you be more specific?