Monday, March 22, 2010

Reentering the Fray...

When I first started this Blog in 2006, I did so with the intent of chronicling the actions of East Maine School District #63. Over time, more pressing problems diverted my attention from those activities. Recently, my interest peaked when Maine Township #207, the other school district sharing my real-estate taxes, found itself short of funds and unable to convince the local teachers union to take a smaller pay increase in order to save fellow untenured teachers and help balance the District budget.

After publishing three "Open" letters and two reports on that Park Ridge Underground Blog site on the subject: Essay#1, Essay #2, Essay #3, I decided that maybe it was time to reenter the fray. So, I have changed the masthead to reflect the new direction of the Blog and hope that you’ll come around to take a look from time-to-time and comment as you see fit.

Kenneth Butterly

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

ParkRidgeUnderground said...

We are looking forward to reading more of your work.

And thank you for both the link and the privilege of publishing your open letters and reports.